Support for my fellow authors
I know firsthand how tough it can be to get exposure for yourself as an author. This is why I am starting a Q&A area for my website – allowing authors across the world to submit a Q&A for me to feature on my blog.
I’ve featured in several author Q&As and they’re always enjoyable. Even better, they’re a valuable read for other aspiring authors to learn from their fellow writers.
Essentially, I’m offering a platform to help fellow authors help fellow authors!
Check out some of my author Q&As HERE.
How does it work?
I have listed a bunch of (hopefully) interesting questions for you as an author to answer. I want it to be valuable to other authors, but I also want readers to discover new writers.
From the questions below choose which you would like to answer. And if you would like to, add some of your own questions. Remember though, I want your answers to be valuable to authors and readers.
Once you’ve picked your questions and answered them, send them over to me via email. Questions can be in the body of an email or even in a Word or Google Doc. Don’t forget to add a smiley image of yourself!
Here are some questions for you to answer:
- Describe – your name – in three words.
- What is your type and genre of creative writing?
- Why do you write?
- You’re an author, but do you have another full time occupation? And if so, how do you find the time to write?
- What is your writing process? Do you even have a format for when you write?
- What comes first; fictional world, character, plot, or something else?
- How do you create your characters?
- How do you plot your plot?
- Can you write us a flash fiction story based on your latest story? Let’s say no more than 10 words.
- Do you have a book trailer? If so, show us!
- What’s the best advice that you have been given when it comes to writing?
- What advice would you give someone who wants to start writing?
- Which authors inspire you?
- Please name up to three of your favourite self-published/indie authors.
- Do you have any top book marketing tips to offer to other authors?
- Feel free to add your own questions too!
I look forward to receiving your answers!
Once received, I will review and then post to my blog!